[BlindRUG] Taking a Statistics Course for the First Time

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 22:43:50 UTC 2022

Hi,
If you are using RStudio Server, I would guess that the contents of the table are not accessible to the screen reader.

It sounds like you’re using windows, and I think R users i’ve had luck using VSCode. I haven’t tried it myself because I’m using a Mac and it doesn’t work well there.

Other people on this list right there scripts in the text editor of their choice and submit them at the command line. I think this works well for some people, but I prefer to work interactively.

Hope this helps,

Liz