[BlindRUG] Taking a Statistics Course for the First Time

Bridwell, Mitchell Robert mbridwel at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 25 18:20:50 UTC 2022

Hello Liz,

That's very helpful. I'll definitely try that out. Hopefully I'm understanding this correctly, but if anything else doesn't work, I can just use a "view" compand to read out the data and then "clean" the file for incomplete rows just from the command line, although the downside of reading the specific data from the command line (at least in my inexperienced opinion) would be that I would need to be completely sure that I remember what column referred to which specific variable.
Best Regards,
Mitchell Bridwell