[BlindRUG] Accessibility and ggplot

gwynn s nzgwynn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:00:01 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

RForwards is having preliminary discussions about updating ggplot to
include screen reader accessibility. Our first discussion is scheduled for
22 March at 7pm in the East Coast of the USA (UTC -5). If you would like to
participate please respond to this email and I will send you an invite. If
that time does not work for you and you would like to be involved, please
send me an email with times that are more suitable. We will record the
meeting and put all notes on an etherpad to include as many people as
possible.

Thanks either way and stay safe,

s. gwynn sturdevant, PhD

www.nzgwynn.com