[BlindRUG] Simple Guide - How to Use R with JAWS

Natasha Ishaq natasha.ishaq2001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:43:24 UTC 2023

Hello All,

Attached is a document I put together that outlines various JAWS commands and keystrokes to perform while using R. These commands helps ensure that the two programs remain compatible with each other. I created this so that i could reference it as needed while learning and using R for my senior thesis. As a JAWS user, much of what i have outlined are things I wish I knew when I first started learning R. I hope other college student sor R beginners find this to be helpful. I have attached both a PDF and Word version of the document.

Thanks,
Natasha Ishaq