[BlindRUG] National Center for Education Statistics Website (cross-posted)

misokwak12 at gmail.com misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:50:52 UTC 2023

Hello,

This may be a long shot given that not many folks may be working with data
from the U.S. National Center for Education Statistics. Please also forgive
cross-listing of this ask.

Has anyone on the list interacted with this link below?

https://nces.ed.gov/datalab/onlinecodebook/

I just spent a few hours trying to get some data from here for my final
project for a course and got frustrated with the lack of
accessibility/usability with screen reader (JAWS 2023 on Google Chrome).

If anyone has experience working with this site and has any suggestion on
how to make my experience smoother, I'd appreciate that.

Miso