[BlindRUG] WebR

Jonathan Godfrey A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Mon Nov 20 03:10:38 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I believe the WebR app is now worth your attention.

https://webr.r-wasm.org/latest/

Things to note:

  *   Like any web interface, you do need to know what it has to offer. At first, there are a script window, a terminal input, lots of output to read, and tool bars that possibly make little sense until you know how this interface differs to what you are used to.
  *   Supposedly, all CRAN packages are now available.
  *   Graphs will open as tabs you must traverse. I suggest closing them as you have deleted or saved them.
  *   Help pages aren't pages. If you ask for help on a function, you get the less formatted text version of the help.

Please share your experiences.

Jonathan