[BlindRUG] Resource: R & JAWS

Tristan HAUTE tristan.haute at orange.fr
Sat Oct 21 21:03:32 UTC 2023

Hello everyone
Thank you very much for this document! Do you know if there is a similar
tutorial for NVDA users?
I'm blind, an R user and an assistant professor in political science at
the University of Lille (France) (I teach R to students). French
colleagues have asked me to produce a document (in French) outlining the
possibilities for using R as a blind person: so I'm exploring all the
productions of the people on this list, which are very valuable. If any
French-speaking colleagues are interested in working with me, you could
email me.
Best wishes

Tristan HAUTE
Maître de conférences en science politique
Enseignant-référent handicap à la FSJPS
Responsable de la L3 science politique
Université de Lille / CERAPS
https://pro.univ-lille.fr/tristan-haute/