[BlindRUG] WriteR save not working as expected

Jonathan Godfrey A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Oct 26 21:56:17 UTC 2023

Hello Emma,

I need to know which conditions you are working within.

Specifically, how have you set up WriteR? I have an executable version and the Python source code based version floating around.

I also have various development versions. I'm in desperate need of a Python guru to assist with the developments I have in mind.

Jonathan