[BlindRUG] RStudio is now Posit - does this mean anything for us, was: RE: message from Gary

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 09:29:15 UTC 2024

Hi,

Thanks to Gary for his thoughtful contribution.

It is at least vaguely reassuring to know that accessibility at RStudio isn't a completely dead duck. Over the next week I will endeavour to have a play with the latest build. As a community, perhaps we can speed up the wheels of progress again with a concerted effort targeted at the powers that be. That may be wishful thinking, but we won't know unless we try.