[Blindtlk] Book Signings

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Fri Apr 24 17:21:58 UTC 2009

If it is your published book, they usually give you a table and you spread your books and CD's out on them and talk to a lot of people.  It works best at a bookstore that also sells CD's.  I'm working with a book and CD.  The first one usually doesn't do really well, but if you find a bookstore that's open to your having a book signing every few months, you get better results.  If you have a chance to get a table at an event whose fee is more costly than your book or CD, I'd say stay away from it because if no one buys, you're more broke than you were before you got the table.

"Owe no man anything, save to love one another:  for he that loveth his neighbor hath fulfilled the law,"Romans 13 8, (R.S.V.)

Julie Vogt or jcvogt at pressenter.com