[Blindtlk] Book Signings

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Apr 24 23:46:46 UTC 2009

It's not my book.  It's a pretty big name author, which was very surprising
because I kinda live in the middle of nowhere! *smile*  The event consists
of two parts, a meet and greet thing which includes the signing and then
there is some sort of presentation by the author.

Best of luck with your book,
Julie