[Blindtlk] since we're talking about radio stations

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Mon Aug 17 13:24:24 UTC 2009

Since we're talking about internet radio stations...Thought I'd take this
time to promote my own radio show. This will be the only time I do it on
here though, because I don't think the list was designed to be a promotional
advertisement resource. LOL. But I don't see any harm in it occasionally.
Anyway, my show is on Wednesday nights from 7-midnight eastern time. I play
a wide variety of music: oldies, country, classic rock, newer rock, etc. I
do not play R&B or rap unless it's requested, and even then sometimes it
doesn't get played because I do not prefer that kind of music.  But as far
as time period, I play anything from as far back to the 50's and 60's up
till today. Of course you will hear plenty of my favorite artists, Kid Rock
and Lynyrd Skynyrd. LOL. My music is not censored, I play it as is, with no
deletions of words, and I also take requests. My close friend Terry joins me
a lot. The URL is:

www.107thephoenix.com

TO make requests, send email to:

chas at 107thephoenix.com

If you have other questions, please reply to my regular email address at

chasityvanda at charter.net

as the other one at the Phoenix is a radio email account only and I only
check it about once or twice a week.

Thanks,
Chasity