[Blindtlk] Shopping trolley

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:40:35 UTC 2009

Pardon my ignorance please, but I'm assuming a shopping is like a
shopping cart you'd find at Walmart or where ever?
If so, where did you get yours? I'd like to have one, sounds like it'd
be benificial to me, & would work since I am only 5 ft. tall. Lol.
Except for one with a lining so I won't have the problem you've had
with things falling out of it.
Thank you,
Michelle

--