[Blindtlk] Shopping trolley

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 04:40:09 UTC 2009

Michelle, I got this one at BI-MART, a local club store.  I've seen
them at Wal-Mart and some larger grocery stores as well.  Mostly with
the same problem of needing a liner.  I found some with liners (and
liners sold separately) on Amazon, but none that have a longer
handle so far.

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%.