[Blindtlk] Shopping trolley

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 12:01:42 UTC 2009

Joseph,
    Merry and I have asked our local grocery store if they would be willing
to sell one of their old carts to us, even if there are some minor repairs
that need to be done, as I am pretty mechanically inclined. They have
agreed, we just haven't had the chance to make the purchase yet.
    Merry and I use a large luggage bag on wheels to transport our groceries
from the store. I, too, empathize with your concern about such things being
made for short people! I am 6'3" and my wife is 6'. It's a matter of testing
them out before you buy them to make sure that the handles are long enough
to not hit your heels!

Peace!
Marion