[Blindtlk] anyone use eudora 7 point something?

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Aug 23 23:04:43 UTC 2009

I use Eudora 6.2 with Window-Eyes at work.  You have the choice of whether
to use the Microsoft viewer (which treats your message like a web page) or
Eudora's viewer, which is a little nonstandard.  I like the Eudora viewer
because it puts the cursor at the beginning of the message instead of all
that header info you quoted.  It is a little flaky when composing mail,
however.  I think you are using the Microsoft viewer.  Try pressing the p
key, for next paragraph, a few times and see if you can get to the info you
want a little more quickly.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls