[Blindtlk] caller ID suggestions plz

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 00:57:54 UTC 2009

Hi Julie,
At one time, I had a very simple one that just hooked up to the phone. If I
can find it, I'd be happy to just give it to you. I'm sure it is in a
give-away bag of stuff somewhere. If you will email me personally, we can
talk about it. Also, some of the late model phones have an audible caller ID
as well. that is one of the reasons we don't need ours anymore. If you have
a fairly recent phone, you might have someone check the menues to see if
there is an option for an audible caller ID.
Regards
Bonnie Lucas
lucas.bonnie at gmail.com