[Blindtlk] absolute pitch

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 13:43:21 UTC 2009

Kishia,
    I guess the theory as to why many blind people have absolute pitch might
also be considered as "Why to some people have absolute pitch?" I'm not sure
if there are any reliable studies that indicate blind people have a higher
incidence of absolute pitch than those who are sighted. Do you know of any
such studies? If so, please share them.

Fraternally yours,
Marion