[Blindtlk] accessible ham equipment

Robert J Smith rsmith247 at csc.com
Fri Jan 9 13:52:55 UTC 2009

To any ham radio operators:
I am seriously considering getting involved in ham radio.  I don't have
any license or equipment yet and don't have study materials but I am
wondering what kinds of accessible radio equipment can I get for less than
$400.00.  I am interested in getting the first level license where I would
be able to talk on-air.  Where can I get study materials?

Thanks much.

Cordially,

Robert Smith

delivery.