[Blindtlk] accessible ham equipment

Heath Thorson hthorson at knology.net
Fri Jan 9 14:53:27 UTC 2009

Most of the radios are accessible with memory work.  You will need help with
initial programming.  Once it is all programmed up how you want it just
memorize which channels are in what memory.  The yaesu ft150 is a good one.
I also like the yaesu ft530, ft2500m, ETC. Of course only the ft150 is still
in production.
Try this link.
www.handiham.org