[Blindtlk] new member

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 11:27:09 UTC 2009

Hello Andrew, and welcome to the list. I see that you posted late in
December, and here it is late in January and I don't think you've received a
single response.

Like you, I am not a student. I am the state president for the National
Federation of the Blind of Missouri, am 53 years old, have four children,
and work at the University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics is a computer
programmer. I too like music, but I give myself far less time than I would
like to actually listen to it.

I hope that you will get more responses from this list. We have a good group
of people here. Thank you for writing.

Gary