[Blindtlk] new member

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 11:58:00 UTC 2009

Welcome Andrew.  This is Ray.  I do hope you like it here.  Apologies
for my late response.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad
you come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your
own land"

George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375