[Blindtlk] you're a liability!

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 02:07:54 UTC 2009

No, because I haven't talked to him long enough at length to ask him
anything of my own sorts much less that. LOL.
Chas
Twitter: kidrockgroupie
Skype: ronnievanzantfan4ever
My MySpace page: www.myspace.com/chasityandvanda
Check out the tribute page I created for my guide dog Vanda at:
www.myspace.com/vandaandchasity
Listen to my podcast at:
http://www.gcast.com/u/Chasityvanda/main.xml
Or by phone at: (559) 553-4627