[Blindtlk] you're a liability!

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 02:08:39 UTC 2009

So. What's the point? So can  I. I'm sure we all can be at times. LOL. So
he's profane, he's not a mass murderer. LOL.
Twitter: kidrockgroupie
Skype: ronnievanzantfan4ever
My MySpace page: www.myspace.com/chasityandvanda
Check out the tribute page I created for my guide dog Vanda at:
www.myspace.com/vandaandchasity
Listen to my podcast at:
http://www.gcast.com/u/Chasityvanda/main.xml
Or by phone at: (559) 553-4627