[Blindtlk] Making very little progress Re: Urgent Request! Please Help!

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 2 23:11:02 UTC 2009

Eric,

I went to look at the Wind Stream website.  In looking around, I discovered
that they are the telephone company for the town where my sister lives.  I
can tell you, for a fact, that I have called NFB Newsline's toll-free
telephone number, with no problem, from my sister's house.  So, there's
definitely some confusion, here.

Cindy