[Blindtlk] Making very little progress Re: Urgent Request!Please Help!

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 3 12:56:37 UTC 2009

This is not the only example of unlimited long distance actually having some
limitations. I believe the phone company I have which is century tell has
made a distinction between calling to talk to an individual and calling into
some of the all-day conference lines. I gather that there are some blind
chat rooms which take place on the phone and that one person I know was told
he was using his telephone in more of a commercial been a residential manner
because he was spending up to eight hours a day and this blindness chat
room.

Gary