[Blindtlk] Making very little progress Re: Urgent Request! Please Help!

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 13:05:50 UTC 2009

Steve,

Thanks for saying this.  I worked for consumer protection agencies for 28
years.  So, I can tell you that bait and switch is a very specific thing,
and not always easy to prove.  But, in this discussion, I haven't seen
anything to indicate bait and switch.

Eric is upset for his friend.  But, he can't do anything for her, regarding
her agreement with her phone company.  So, it might be a good idea to
discontinue the thread, since it's just inflaming the issue with some on the
list, and we can't even offer sound advice without knowing what's really
happening, firsthand.  As I said, my sister has this phone company and we
can call Newsline's toll free number from her house.

So, I think something else is going on, here, but I don't know what it is.

Cindy