[Blindtlk] We've made a breakthrough!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:08:51 UTC 2009

Hi guys, we have a breakthrough!  I talked with Christy this morning, and
Jim Antonicci has been notified.  We hope the Windstream problem has been
in the doing stages.

Jim expressed the need for this issue only being a company issue, and not
a blindness issue.  We agree that Christy's rights have been violated, and
the T&c (Terms and Conditions) of Windstream Communications are null and
void.  The next stop up the chain is Jennifer Simpson, of the American
Association of People with Disabilities.  Christy's gonna make that call.

Christy's NFB Newsline privileges have been restored, and, hopefully, her
third-party privileges, whichare in the T&C, will be reversed.

Bait and switch, Cindy?  Windstream baits you for a price of the service
they offer, then switches, or terminates your/my service.  If I were on
that service, Clinton and people, I'd want my money back.

Again, thanks for all of your help.  Thanks to you, this case is closed!
For now.

Eric

Want to eee-lectrify your summer?  Want to find out about future Major
Leaguers, and independent Minor-Leaguers?  The Baseball List is your
answer!  To join, please send an email, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put,
"Eric, I'd like to join your baseball list," in the subject line!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Remember!  It's not the size of the dog in the
fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Eric from Los Angeles!