[Blindtlk] Answer to: re: We've made a breakthrough!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jun 4 16:49:45 UTC 2009

Eric,

What I meant is what role does Jennifer Simpson play in this case if the problem with the phone company is not related to disability?  It just seems like we're a little all
over the place on this.  Care needs to be taken to sort out the problems and figure out who can help solve which problems most effectively, especially since
experiences have apparently not been the same with the same phone company.  Obviously, I want to see her get the problem resolved.
.