[Blindtlk] Answer to: re: We've made a breakthrough!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:02:19 UTC 2009

I agree, Steve.  You asked was role Jennifer Simpson plays.  She is the
complaint liaison, which means she takes complaints of phone-company
misuse.  One of my statements to the Better Business Bureau is the same
statement I'm making here on Blindtlk: When a company makes T&C for
everyone to follow, the FCC can, at any time, declare the agreement invalid
(not current.)

The last thing I'll say is that Christy has been prevented from any
screen-reading purchases.  And that is an issue for both Ms. Simpson and
the Better Business Bureau to resolve.

Eric

Want to eee-lectrify your summer?  Want to find out about future Major
Leaguers, and independent Minor-Leaguers?  The Baseball List is your
answer!  To join, please send an email, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put,
"Eric, I'd like to join your baseball list," in the subject line!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Remember!  It's not the size of the dog in the
fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Eric from Los Angeles!