[Blindtlk] Dictatorial Windstream Communications

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:50:05 UTC 2009

Wow, I was w ndering the same thing, and, in a nutshell: nothing.  If
Christy wants to purchase screen-reading software, it's "against the Terms
and Conditions" as a "third party."  What?  So, now, she, (Christy) has to
be in good standing for 6 months, paying her bills on time, can get
Internet service, but she can't get screen-reading software?  Talk about a
dictatorial phone company!  Are you scoring at home?

Want to eee-lectrify your summer?  Want to find out about future Major
Leaguers, and independent Minor-Leaguers?  The Baseball List is your
answer!  To join, please send an email, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put,
"Eric, I'd like to join your baseball list," in the subject line!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Remember!  It's not the size of the dog in the
fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Eric from Los Angeles!