[Blindtlk] NAGDU Elections

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 10:07:36 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    During the 2009 business meeting of the National Asociation of Guide dog Users, we will be electing three members of our Board of Directors whose terms expire this year. These offices include the vice President, Treasurer, and one Board member and will be seated for two-year terms. The offices of Vice President and Treasurer are currently held by Michael Hingson (California) and Antoinette (Toni) Whaley Pennsylvania), respectively, and both are seeking re-election. The Board member seat is currently held by Elizabeth Campbell (Texas), who has chosen to not run again.
    The business meeting of the National Association of Guide dog Users will be held on Friday, July 3, 2009 in the Mackinac West Ballroom, Level 5. Registration is from 6:00 - 7:00 pm, with the meeting beginning at 7:00 pm. In addition, NAGDU will also hold seminars dealing with specific issues and items of interest on Sunday, July 5 in the Brulé A Room, Level 5. These seminars will also be held at 7:00 pm, with registration one hour prior to the meeting. The agenda of the NAGDU business meeting and seminars are attached to this message. As you can see, they are filled with dynamic reports and items of interest to every member of the National Federation of the Blind, whether you are a guide dog user or not! Please take a look at these agendas and plan to join NAGDU's meetings!
    For more information, please feel free to get in touch with me by email or telephone, My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide dog Users
National Federation of the blind