[Blindtlk] Protest to save OSB

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:54:34 UTC 2009

There are about three different lawsuits planned over this matter if
the senate votes yes.  The state will be tied up for years and
ultimately spend more money than they'll ever make from the sale of
the property, and then they'll lose.

With North Carolina now getting involved in the stealing from blind
kids game, I think we need to step up our response nationally.

The vote on Oregon's HB 2834 to close the school for the blind
happens today.

Joseph