[Blindtlk] should blind people go barefoot?

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 02:50:36 UTC 2009

By the way.  I did not think you could do this but my husband did and then I
did as well.  You can still receive posts from this list, but you can block
Jeff.  I have done this on all the lists that we both have been on.  I
really am surprised the moderators let him stay on, but that's there choice
and I choose mine "block sender".

Merry