[Blindtlk] Apology

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 23:17:40 UTC 2009

No apology necessary.  Why?  You'll see in my on-list reply.  I think you'll
find it somewhat thought provoking, in a way.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: