[Blindtlk] Apology

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 04:39:46 UTC 2009

Eric, I am sorry that I spoke up too soon without reading this message from
you.  It's just that he's my boyfriend, and I hate to see him attacked,
which is what I thought you did, even though now I realize that you didn't
mean to.  My apologies.
Sarah...P.S.  When are you getting the baseball list started?