[Blindtlk] Cell phone question

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 00:54:22 UTC 2009

Jim, yes, there is a list for discussing this sort of thing, and yes, I do
use Verizon, and I have the LG 5500, which meets my needs, but if you want
text messages to be read to you, then you can go with the Nv2 or the Nv3,
and although it reads texts, it does not read emails if you want to get
those on your phone.  To get the most complete accessibility, you need to
buy either Talx or MobileSpeak for about $300.  hth
Sarah