[Blindtlk] can starting a Braille trascription make money?

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Mon May 4 03:23:47 UTC 2009

In my experience braille is difficult to get and expensive to
have done.
 I bet that if you did it at a reasonably, affordable price, not
sure what that would entail, you would have some business  I
understand it can also be time consuming, which may be why it's
so expensive.  Pursue this, do some research into the demand and
competition in your area, state, county, local school district,
and let me know how it's going, would you?
Blessings and best of luck.

Blind-chit-chat at yahoogroups.com,blind-family at yahoogroups.com,
blind-friends at yahoogroups.com,blindindepth at yahoogroups.com,
blindlikeme at yahoogroups.com,blindtlk at nfbnet.org,
blindteachers at yahoogroups.com
>Date sent: Sat, 2 May 2009 12:24:09 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: [Blindtlk] can starting a Braille trascription make
money?

>Hi.  I need to know if getting a braille embosser and starting a
braille transcribing business would make any money?  Is it just a
big waste of money or do blind people still use Braille?