[Blindtlk] Greetings; Behaviors in adults blind

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Mon May 25 16:42:19 UTC 2009

This is a very complicated topic.  There are those, like me, who don't like
being touched during conversations with individuals I really don't know very
well.  I'm wondering if blind individuals understand spacial concepts during
conversations.  You don't want to be too close during a conversation or too
far away.  I suspect most of us who understand this art have had some
coaching from sighted individuals whom they trust.
\
Steve