[Blindtlk] Trekker still for sale

Amanda Robertson zhuuraan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:36:44 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I still have the Trekker available for sale. I am still taking $700 or best
offer and I haven't received much, save one person wanting to make a down
payment of 200 and do the rest later. I have considered this offer and
decided to decline it as I am not comfortable with the whole down payment
thing. So, that knocks me down to no offers. If anyone wants it, feel free
to send me a message. The only requirement is that you pay the entire amount
in full via PayPal prior to my shipping it out. I will NOT ship until I am
paid in full the agreed upon price.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at zhuuraan84 at yahoo.com

Amanda