[Blindtlk] The Matilda Ziegler Magazine

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 20:53:57 UTC 2009

Oh, that's good.  I have one friend, in particular, in her 80s, who has a
very difficult time doing email on her S A Mobile terminal, or whatever they
call it.  So, I know she wouldn't be able to read the magazine online.
She's also an avid Braille reader and sees this as just another way to
eliminate Braille.  I hope they have a change of heart.

Cindy