[Blindtlk] Let's work together! re: A Must-Read for all Federationists!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:32:12 UTC 2009

Marion, I am friends with both Federationists and ACB-ers.  I don't see
much difference in philosophy, other than the fact that NFB Training
Centers are there, teaching NFB philosophy.  I think, though, if ACB and
nFB really want to work together, we both need to find more common ground
on many issues.

I may have disagreements with NFB; I may have disagreements with ACB.
The fact remains that I am a free-thinking American, period, explamation
point, end of sentence.  I will never forget the lessons of Kernel Books
literature; I will never forget the lessons of Ken Metz, Mitch Pomerantz,
Marc Maurer, Robert Stigile, Chris Boone, (who's still out there saying,
"Get ourselves together, and make a lot more tornadoes!"), Barb Pierce,
Eric Duffy, Joseph Carter, Dave Andrews, Janelle Edwards, Paul Edwards,
Debbie Hazelton, Marlaina Leeburg, John Ross, Andy and Marylou Baracco, and
the late, great Kenneth Jernigan.  But this is the 21st century, and change
means things change, and seasons and people changing.  There will always be
disagreement, but disagreeing politely, but we need to remember: we must
think logically.  After both sides of an issue are brought up, be willing
to listen, and think.  Then act.

Lastly, I do not like to hear that Federation or Council chapters are not
seeing eye to eye.  Everyone must work together.

Eric

Take a stand!  Be a winner!  Be a team player!

Because: Friends don't let friends be sore losers!

Eric from Los Angeles!