[Blindtlk] Let's work together! re: A Must-Read for allFederationists!

Bonnie cedarwoman1965 at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 23 01:47:55 UTC 2009

Eric,

I beg to differ.  It's not philosophy that the NFB centers are teaching.
They're gaining independence through the training they receive.  Along with
that, confidence is gained.

I was a member of the ACB at one time, and I can tell you that there are
considerable philosophical differences between the two organizations.  Keep
in mind that some local and state affiliates of both organizations work very
well together while the differences between the national organizations won't
come together.  At least we in the NFB are doing our best to change what it
means to be blind and do our best to live what we believe.