[Blindtlk] One More Question: Intensive Braille Programs?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:29:58 UTC 2010

But don't you have to be sighted to do the Braille transcription
classes? I have very liittle vision, and most paper just looks like
blank white pages to me (3/350 in one eye only, with no peripheral).
Will they allow a blind person to do the transcription classes? I
thought that was for sighted people only? Maybe I'm just being
ignorant, but that was my opinion of the program...

~Jewel