[Blindtlk] Website Building Software

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 00:20:29 UTC 2010

Aaron,
    Thanks for the information. It seems as if the Intuit website service
also includes hosting services as a part of its service and fees, which
seems to be $4.99/month! If this is so, it is a really great deal, as I have
been paying $120/year just for hosting. What sorts of hosting fees have
others encountered?

Fraternally yours,
Marion