[Blindtlk] Website Building Software

Aaron Allen aaron.allen at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 20:14:09 UTC 2010

Hello!

I am currently testing Adobe's Dreamweaver which claims to be accessible
with JAWS.  For the most part, it works pretty well, however I am new to web
design and don't know if all functions of the software are compliant.  If
you can get a trial version of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, I think you will be
able to learn if it works for you.

Good luck.

Aaron Allen