[Blindtlk] cruising experiences

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:23:11 UTC 2010

I have been on many cruises, you can pay for the excursions the cruises
offer which are quite expensive sometimes, or you can contact me and I would
be able to arrange a tour with a professional licensed tour guide, it all
depends on where you want to go and what you want to do.

Also, the Triumph is an awesome ship, all of the cruise lines at least 90
days prior to departure if you had informed that you are disabled, you will
be contacted by there accessibility office to ask if you would like a tour
of the ship or once you are on board you can ask for one, normally if you
inform the cruise line you are disabled whether blind or anything else.
They will arrange for a tour, a person to assist with Muster Drill which is
the lifeboat drill, all of the cruise lines now offer on each ship, and
access desk, an office just for people of all disabilities.

If anyone has more questions please let me know.

Currently, I am working on a group cruise for the Guide Dog Foundation for
the Blind out of New York City April 30-May 7, 2011

$50 per person will be donated as well as $50 per stateroom will be donated
to the Guide Dog Foundation of the Blind.

I went into this field because I am blind to help with people who would like
to travel.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.