[Blindtlk] cruising experiences

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Wed Aug 4 11:35:09 UTC 2010

Hi Sheryl. Yes, the guest access services office told me that I could get a
tour of the ship and get on earlier than everyone to take a tour and so they
could go through the fire drill and other essentials with Terry and me. But
I have a question. From what I understand, when people get on board, they
will be able to take a picture with Kid Rock. At least that's how it was
this past cruise, and I understand it might be that way for the upcoming
cruise. So, if I go on much earlier than everyone else, how will I still
insure that I am able to participate in all activities that those boarding
the ship at a normal time are participating in as well?