[Blindtlk] cruising experiences

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:19:40 UTC 2010

Again, the things going on the cruise may be different, please pack a day
bag for carry on like maybe a bathing suit, flip flops, change of clothes,
you will not get your luggage until around 2pm or later that day.

It is also up to customs, if the boat is letting people off from the
previous cruise then you will have to wait until the all come off first,
they do not let people on the boat while doing house work, and so keep that
in mind, if the departure time of the ship is around 4pm, that the earliest
you can get on the boat is 12 noon.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.