[Blindtlk] Cruises

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:10:20 UTC 2010

David they pay even if you lose your job, doesn't have to be for illness or
missed the boat shall we say.

I would also get the travel insurance separate from the cruise lines, only
because let's say for a couple based on a cruise to mexico, and this is an
example the full charge for travel insurance for 2 people is something
between 50-75 total not per person.

It cover if you miss you trip due to late flights, missing luggage, need to
fly home because of illness.  They have now put if you lose your job you can
cancel as well.

The cruise lines only offer for the cruise.  And some of the less known
cruise lines have gone under, and will not cover if they go bankrupt.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.